Categories: Characters: Alternate Darkwings, Bushroot, Darkwing Duck/Drake Mallard, Gosalyn Mallard, Launchpad McQuack, Megavolt, Negaduck, Quackerjack, The Liquidator
Series: Geronimo Series
Chapters: 31 Completed: Yes
Word count: 42806 Read: 6574
Published: December 01, 2017 Updated: December 31, 2017
1. "Joy To The World" by Whitney Houston by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1995 words)
This first fic is dedicated to Amelia, without whom this wouldn't exist. And to LeviPrime who asked for the Goof family to interact with the Darkwing family.
This takes place the Christmas season immediately following "Living On A Prayer."
5. "Ring Those Bells" by Evie Tornquist by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1019 words)
For Tempest-loupnoir who asked for "Ring Those Bells." It's not quite the scene she had in mind, but I hope she still likes it!
7. "Twelve Days Of Christmas" by Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (848 words)
I heard the song and this scene wrote itself.
8. "Santa Claus Came In The Spring" by Benny Goodman by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1414 words)
For ViridianVenus who asked for Gosalyn and Drake’s first Christmas together. I hope you like it!
10. "Welcome Christmas" from How the Grinch Stole Christmas by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1456 words)
For leviprime, raidenraccoon, teh-bluejay, and rubbersoles19 who have become GoMax shippers.
12. "Here Comes Santa Claus" by Elvis Presley by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (811 words)
For leviprime because one chapter with the Goofs and Mallards wasn’t enough. And for Amelia because she loves Max as much as I do.
13. "The Bells Of Christmas" from The Santa Clause by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (2420 words)
No one asked for this in particular, but there have been questions concerning Christine, so this happened.
14. "Jingle Bells" by Bombay Dub Orchestra Remix by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (2192 words)
For teh-bluejay and Amelia who love the Avengers/MCU as much as I do.
Not sure what’s happening? Don’t know who the characters are? You can read the adventure with the Duckvengers in "Living On A Prayer" the title called "Live To Rise." A complete list of characters is listed in the notes at the end.
15. "It Came Upon The Midnight Clear" by Johnny Mathis by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1333 words)
For Amelia who has asked for more Avian Abbey material since she read “Did I Make The Most Of Loving You.”
This story takes place in between “I Bet My Life” and “Living On A Prayer.”
16. "Meet Me Under The Mistletoe" by Dick Robertson by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1549 words)
For leviprime, teh-bluejay, rubbersoles19, and raidenraccoon because there’s more GoMax in here.
These next stories take place a year after “Here Comes Santa Claus”.
17. "I Saw Three Ships" by Lindsey Stirling by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1573 words)
For Amelia who loves the Lindsey Stirling Christmas album and suggested a few songs from it for this series. Once I heard the beat and the violin, I immediately thought of Scrooge McDuck, and this is the end result.
Disclaimer: I am using the original DuckTales series in this world. The triplets and Webby are aligned with the original show rather than from the current series.
18. "It Feels Like Christmas" from The Muppet Christmas Carol by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (876 words)
This one wrote itself.
19. "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" by Andy Williams by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1545 words)
For teh-bluejay who asked for a GameStop employee interaction with Drake.
(I’ve never been to GameStop myself, but I asked a reliable source [Amelia] and watched some videos online so I hope this is what you were looking for!)
20. "Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy" by Lindsey Stirling by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (2088 words)
For Amelia who asked for this song to be used and for ice skating. Neither are probably what you expected, but these boys do what they want.
21. "My Heart Is Calling" by Whitney Houston by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1319 words)
This song isn’t technically Christmasy, but it was released with "The Preacher’s Wife," so I’ve been told it counts.
For Amelia because I don’t think one ice skating fic is enough.
22. "I Won't Be Home For Christmas" by Blink-182 by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1581 words)
This was an unintended combination. teh-bluejay suggested the song. rubbersoles19 wanted a fic where we saw Darkwing’s childhood.
So, naturally, my brain melded them together. I hope you guys like it!
23. "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by My Chemical Romance by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (788 words)
For Bookworm Gal who asked for the song (though I'm the one who chose to use My Chemical Romance's version). I hope you like it and thanks for your wonderful support through all of this!
25. "Angels We Have Heard On High" by The Piano Guys by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (2437 words)
Merry Christmas, everyone! This is for raidenraccoon who asked for Drake and Negaduck spending the Christmas holiday together (and I hope you feel better soon!).
27. "Trim Up The Tree" from How The Grinch Stole Christmas by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1978 words)
I got real angsty a few stories ago (”All I Want For Christmas Is You”) and this is my attempt to try and fix it.
28. "Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimney" by Ella Fitzgerald by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (942 words)
When I heard the song, this scene wrote itself.
29. "Spirit Of The Season" from The Polar Express by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (893 words)
For Fairyhaven13 who asked for something from The Polar Express. And for Amelia because she loves Launchpad more than anyone.
Apologies for making you all wait one more day to find out what Negaduck thinks of his Christmas present! I thought this flow worked better in the long run.
30. "Believing Is Seeing" from The Santa Clause by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (1262 words)
For rubbersoles19 because she loves the angst, teh-bluejay leviprime BookwormGal, Fairyhaven13, and Flowing Tears because they’ve been so supportive, viridianrebooted because your art gave me the inspiration for Negaduck’s final line of dialogue in this scene, and Amelia because she loves these two characters most of all.
31. "Auld Lang Syne" by Barenaked Ladies by RebellingStagnation [Reviews - 0] (2165 words)
Happy New Year!!
This is it, folks! The end of the line! Thank you so much for everyone who read, liked, reblogged, and commented on these stories; I appreciate everyone’s support!
A big thank you to teh-bluejay, rubbersoles19, leviprime, raidenraccoon, tempest-loupnoir, viridianrebooted, Bookworm Gal, and Fairyhaven13, for your support and for giving me prompts to work on; they were a lot of fun and I hope they were what you were hoping for.
This last chapter is dedicated to leviprime because domestic fluff was what you asked for (especially the Goofs) and there’s never enough of that.
And Amelia I do not have words for you. There are not enough to describe my gratitude for everything you are and all you mean to me.