Thread

• Red Nova

By Red Nova

@barkybarkwoof "Oh great, another journalist. Try writing a resignation letter sometime, I'm sure it'll be a better read. But for the record, I'm all about going green, which is why I think it'd be a great idea to destroy the city. No more pollution if everybody's incinerated!"

• Morgana Macawber

By Morgana Macawber

@barkybarkwoof @Malicia "I've got a big fat loud-mouthed tip for you: Malicia Macawber stuffs her bra and is engaged in a searing love affair between Comet Guy and Isis Vanderchill."

• Queen Malicia of St. Canard

By Queen Malicia of St. Canard

@barakybarkwoof "Do you have an anonymous tip line? Asking for a friend..."

• Rebarka Sterling

By Rebarka Sterling

"RED NOVA-GOING GREEN?? Resident bad girl Red Nova was spotted at a local grocery bringing her own reusable shopping bags. When the cashier asked her if she was concerned with the state of the environment she was reported as getting teary-eyed and saying 'Too long I've lived a life of destruction! Hug a tree!' Follow up reports state that she was later seen making her favorite bazooka into a flower pot. Reformation for reforestation! Good for your Green Nova!" @EllieScapelli