Thread

• Agent Carol Torres

By Agent Carol Torres

@Duckpool, @Harmonizer “Oh dear... St. Canard law enforcement have a strict no killing policy unless there’s imminent danger to the officers and civilians on the scene. Even then, unlike media protrayal, we do not aim for kill shots unless it’s a life or death scenario. Some criminals are honest, ordinary citizens who feel like they will never be heard or cared about and that they have nothing to lose if they use violence. With guidance, many criminals can be change their outlook and behavior. I wouldn’t want to take that chance away from someone who could do more good than harm in the future,”

• Drake Mallard

By Drake Mallard

@Duckpool "Great. That's nice. I see you're going to be a pain."

• Negaduck

By Negaduck

@Duckpool "Sure. You can -try-."

• Harmonizer

By Harmonizer

@Duckpool "As long as you don't 'urt anyone nice... we might get along fine."

• Duckpool

By Duckpool

@Harmonizer oh hell naw. Only kill who yer paid to kill.

• Harmonizer

By Harmonizer

@Duckpool "...do you like to 'urt people or terrorise innocent civilians?"

• Duckpool

By Duckpool

@Harmonizer I'm not MEAN, Im just...totally plucking insane

• Harmonizer

By Harmonizer

@Duckpool "Don't be mean! When een St Canard, do as St Canard does!"

• Drake Mallard

By Drake Mallard

@Duckpool "Do your job? I'm telling you to get out. THIS IS MY CITY! I'm the hero around here! Find your own!"

• Duckpool

By Duckpool

@drakemallard Oh Goody, the duck knight is here to tell me how to Plucking do my plucking job!

• Drake Mallard

By Drake Mallard

@Duckpool "This is my turf, buddy!" >:(

• Duckpool

By Duckpool

By the way, just wondering, does this city have a no killing rule for heroes?