Create an account

"Darkness falls"

Negawing lifted his head to face Negastar, how did she know who Dark-Eradicator was? He hasn’t heard of the extremist until today. His eyes then widened in surprise when she had called him Posiwing. He laughed cruelly, “That’s rubbish!” He scoffed. “There is no way this punk can be in two places,” he then jerked his thumb towards the unconscious form of Posiwing with Sonia standing beside him, making sure the heroic mallard didn’t intervened. “Besides this guy is far more dangerous than to be that do-gooder.”

He wasn’t the only one that had agreed though; Sonia herself didn’t believed that Dark-Eradicator and Posiwing were one and the same. Their personalities were much different, while Posiwing had wanted to send criminals behind bars to answer for their crimes; Dark-Eradicator had no intentions of sparing their lives whatsoever. But it wasn’t entirely far-fetched though since Negawing is a version of the hero, only sinister, it is possibly that Dark-Eradicator was also from a different reality as well.

Dark-Eradicator slowly picked himself off from the ground as he looked over at Negastar with a frown on his beak. What he had said next had surprised both Sonia and Negawing: “You’re not entirely wrong, I was Posiwing once until I realize I had been too soft on crime. In this world that we call reality it is to kill or be killed which I’d learned the hard way,” he then shot a brief glare at Negawing, “when he had murdered my fiancé.”

“I did no such thing,” Negawing growled as he lifted himself to his feet, “at least not yet, anyway.”

“You won’t have the chance,” Dark-Eradicator growled back as he then lifted his wrist-mounted missile launcher at him, “you’ll be dead before this day is over.”

“Enough,” Sonia scowled, drawing both mallards attention, “I don’t care what he did to you in your time nor do I care what happens to him. But what is it that you plan to do once you kill that lunatic?”

“Simple,” Dark-Eradicator said with a smug grin on his face as he lowered his weapon, “I plan to kill every single one of you low-life criminals and heroes alike.”

“Three against one isn’t good odds for you,” Sonia said dryly as she took a step forward, “you may be dangerous but I doubt you can defeat all of us.”

Negawing could not help but grin evilly, knowing that the vampire would be prove to be useful sooner or later. He knew that if the extremist had faced them separately then he stood a much better chance on winning, but now the odds are stack in his favor. He might merely stick back while Negastar and Sonia have their fun, before he delivers the killing blow however.
"You want to know something funny? Even after everything you've done... I would have saved you." - Batman

"That actually is... pretty funny.""- Joker
(Batman to Joker before the latter's death in Arkham City video game, 2011)

Messages In This Thread